This page provides you with practical information about our surgery center. It includes descriptions of our facility's location, including a map and directions, hours, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing policies.
Center for Endoscopy
3325 S. Tamiami Trail Suite 100
Sarasota, FL 34239-5114
Tel: (941) 552-3480
Fax: (941) 552-3485
|Monday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Tuesday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Thursday:||07:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
|Friday:||07:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
To schedule an procedure please call your existing provider or choose from one of our board certified gastroenterologists found in the Our Staff section of our website.
Before Your Appointment - Pre registration process
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO REVIEW THE PATIENT PACKET GIVEN TO YOU BY YOUR PHYSICIAN'S OFFICE AND GET THE NEW PATIENT PAPERWORK BACK TO US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. YOU MAY ALSO DO THIS ON LINE BY CREATING A MEDICAL PASSPORT. TO DO THIS PLEASE CLICK THE PATIENT PORTAL TAB AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS LISTED.
Welcome, we are looking forward to seeing you on the day of your procedure! We ask your help to ensure a speedy check in process on the day of your appointment. Please take a moment to review this packet and gather all the materials required.
- Complete this paperwork packet and return it to the center. You will be pre-registered you once we have received the packet or your on line medical passport.
- Once we have you paperwork/passport our nurses and anesthesia team will review your medical history and an assessment nurse will call you a few days prior to your procedure to go over it and answer any questions you may have.
- Verify your Insurance Benefits. The center will make a courtesy call to confirm your coverage at The Center For Endoscopy. There are 3 other billing components you may wish to consider:
Contact your physician’s office
*Please be advised, Authorizations must come from your Physicians office, however they will forward this information to center once it has been obtained.
The Day of Your Appointment
Please remember to bring:
- Photo ID and Insurance Cards
- Copy of your Advanced Directive that we may keep, if you have one in place.
- Socks and a sweater if you’re sensitive to the cold
- Your ride/responsible adult. You will be with us for approximately 2 hours. They are welcome to leave and come back if they communicate their plans to the receptionist so that we can ensure they will be in the waiting room when you are finished!
Insurance and Billing
Please contact our office to verify acceptance of your insurance plan. Qualifications for insurance coverage may differ due to the uniqueness of each procedure.
Accepted Insurance Carriers:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Great West
- Golden Rule
- Manatee Health Plans
- United Health Care
Prior to procedure:
Please contact our insurance verification specialist to request details regarding network benefits, copays, deductibles, self pay amounts, payment plan options, and financial hardship information at (941) 552-3480. An estimate based on your insurance plan will be done within seven days. Financial assistance is determined by the financial needs of uninsured and underinsured patients and all financial resources, health insurance, and public assistance will be assessed once the application and supporting documents have been received.
Please contact our billing company with any questions or concerns. (941) 552-3480